Kc's 1982 skidma Discussion

Kc'sEX

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was told that 

i had this sigma about four or so years ago, two weeks after i brought it the head gasket blew! 

i was told the by the previous owner that it had been rebuilt when they bought it, was this you or was it BS? not mad as i got it for a decent price bit one of the gudgeon pins in a piston is knocking

• 2 months later...

How did you do this ??  Is it paper or vinyl wrap,, and if paper how did you stick it on there an seal it and such?

Car looks good

I'm guessing he glued it on with something real strong and once everything was done hit it with some clear coat. 

Looks really nice. Love the classy touches re mudflaps and fuel cap

Question...

When you say avoiding police attention, would you say cars with say 2.5"+ exhausts and too many decibels attract the 5-0?

I'm guessing he glued it on with something real strong and once everything was done hit it with some clear coat. 

Looks really nice. Love the classy touches re mudflaps and fuel cap

Question...

When you say avoiding police attention, would you say cars with say 2.5"+ exhausts and too many decibels attract the 5-0?

yup, exactly how i did it! the comic was paper and the rising sun was a sticker.

i say unwanted attention as they weren't large as previous ones of mine were, i had 3 1/2 twin bozos that went up to the boot lid and cops hated them! so no, nothing to do with noise just shear size

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey bro

Would you be able to measure something on the turbo sigma for me?

Could you measure from the corner of the windscreen to the fender mirror?

Thanks

bottom corner of the window or do you want me to measure the rear of the guard to the mirror?