Chris R's various honda thread including punishing modern non os daily driver updates

chris r

So legal size tyres that aren't race tyres don't appear to exist so I'll get some 195 stretched onto the teddies. I'll swap my re003 off the buddy clubs onto them as there's no point in them sitting in the lockup doing zero. 

On my pick a part mission i grabbed some components. Finally got around to installing them into the accord 

EYBVLr9.jpg

tOaOHe8.jpg

u03lVm3.jpeg

Annoyingly it sounds better than the stuff in the orthia. That amp sounded crap before so it could be my settings or the amp is just shit. 

I've got another couple of amps to try so that'll future Chris problem 

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, kicker said:

Nice, I used to have an Orthia a few years back, always thought they were one of the better shaped 90's wagons. I spied a manual one the other day, mustn't be very common.

http://noriyaro.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/noriyaro_honda_orthia_minor_car_002.jpg

There are a few 2wd manwell ones around, my ex had one. 

I want to find a manwell crv and Rob all the bits out of it 

• 2 weeks later...

Only the finest side of the road kitchen cabinets for material to make the sub box 

sWcUmwV.jpeg

Fitted a alarm as there is no boot let lock and it's annoying havering to open it from inside the car 

https://i.imgur.com/5cBF7FJ.mp4

I suspect the sub is nfg as its no worky. Tried two amps and two seperate rca cables, power where it should be etc. Will do some more testing tomorrow and go from there 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

The metal was so thin it was either blow a hole instantly or tame some seagulls then blow holes. 

Cut a patch out and seagulled it in

xDtK5am.jpeg

I should have cut a another patch out for the roof but mig wire worked in the end. 

HNLzPad.jpeg

kpxfkft.jpeg

Ground smoothish and etch primed. 

Seam sealed all the holes etc and first skim of bog 

XiMKefz.jpeg

Sand and second coat 

jIOqcs0.jpeg

DCeIHXQ.jpeg

I'll give it a sand and another prime tomorrow 

While I had the seam sealer out I redid the orthia. I've got some silver on the way 

229DjAX.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Got some liquid gold today 

imbGJ2y.jpeg

Strangly enough with the correct type and volume of fluid things work much better. 

It was two litres low, shudder is gonw now, it still surges a bit but I'll ignore that until it gets worse. 

Changed the atf in the orthia while I was on a roll 

• Like 5