Catch up with Richy (Snoozin) - Sunday 5th April

Snoozin

Hello Cantabrians!

I'm flying down to Chch on Friday, to shoot D1NZ but also get amongst a bunch of features and generally make an annoyance of myself with a camera.

So yeah, schedule is as follows

Arrive Friday morning, POSSIBLE daytime shoot (to confirm) then end up in Timaru sometime on Friday afternoon for a shoot.

Saturday morning shoot D1NZ, then feature shoot immediately following D1

Sunday morning shoot D1NZ, then spotlight shoot following and an OS members car shoot after that.

I'd love to catch up with you all maybe on Sunday night since it's the least busy and I can sink some beers without risking any compromise in creativity due to feeling garbage the next day. Who's into a BBQ or something? Or a meal out at some kind of yum place that doesn't cost heaps.

Cheerio,

Richy

• Like 3

I have the feeling I had something I was meant to do this sunday night. But I don't know what.

I'd be keen to catch up and get on the chop with you Richie.  I'd throw a BBQ in your honour, but my back yard is a building site/had piles of crap which aren't in my yet to be build garage.  Karl has a nice deck. lol

unless you wanted to grab a mean feed somewhere? That place we went that time you and sheepers were here aint bad.