I got followed tonight.....

D1RTY6

Took the Gloria out for a drive to a mates tonight and on the way home was followed

i was coming home down Milton street and this car was right up my ass so i pull over and let it pass, about 200m up the road the car pulls over and and quickly flicks its lights off, as soon as i pass it chucks its lights back on and tails behind me. i pull over again and it passes, i drive off thinking that was weird but its sorted and drive down a side street and the car appears behind me again i pull over down the side street and he pulls over about 50m behind me. I hope out off the car try read the number plate but couldn't quite make it out, so jump back in the car and pull a u turn. to try get a better view of the plate, as i do this he stomps of the gas and flicks his car around and takes off, end up chasing him through around a heap of side street at high speeds till we lost him, end up pulling out on to Halswell road and there he is again 2 cars behind us,  at this point im on the phone to *555 once he sees im on the phone he takes off down a side street... 

Obviously something dodgy was up so just a reminder to people to keep and eye out and lock up your cars at night! 

P.s i have the plate and car type (not sure if i should post or not) 

Edit 

Plate: ARF730
Car: Blue Ford Escape 
  • Like 7

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my mother got followed when she took my VR-4 for a spin a while back, every turn she made they would make and they followed behind quite closely so she couldn't see their plate number most the time. She just kept going round in circles until she reached the police station and pulled in.. they sped off quick after that. 

I think maybe these days it's wise in investing in both front and rear pointing dash cams for these situations (among others). 

So i went to the cop shop this morning...waste of time unfortunately they didn't want to hear about it let alone have it recorded down.  ended up convincing them to let me  write something down so that they could enter it.

i realise the person didnt actually commit any crimes but if thats not dodgy behavior that should at least be followed up with a visit and talk to then i dont know what is....little disappointed to be honest..

Also went to the post office to get address, turns out they dont do that any more?? or did i go to the wrong place 

• Like 2

Post office doesn't do it any more. Stopped in 2011. I used to head in with a list of plates of old corollas and holdens that I saw old people driving, pay my $3 per plate or whatever and send postcards out asking if they wanted to sell.

• Like 5

There is a form you can get from the police to request someones details, I did it the other day when someone hit my car and speed off.

I wouldn't worry too much, its probabley someone just fucking with you 

There is a form you can get from the police to request someones details, I did it the other day when someone hit my car and speed off.

I wouldn't worry too much, its probabley someone just fucking with you 

i wouldnt be as concerned but i have had extremely bad luck with cars getting stolen. so im a bit paranoid 

I would find out their addy. (There are ways) and drop a letter in their mailbox. (Use letters cut out of the newspapaer for max lols)

And say, to the owner of the escape, I don't know why you were following me, but just so that you know we know where you live. So if any of my shit get stolen or fucked with, you will be getting a visit...............
Have a nice day.

The above sentence contains no threats, but states how it is. And if they don't know who or where you are, they will be like oh shit, we fucked with the wrong cunts this time....

• Like 4

I would find out their addy. (There are ways) and drop a letter in their mailbox. (Use letters cut out of the newspapaer for max lols)

And say, to the owner of the escape, I don't know why you were following me, but just so that you know we know where you live. So if any of my shit get stolen or fucked with, you will be getting a visit...............

Have a nice day.

The above sentence contains no threats, but states how it is. And if they don't know who or where you are, they will be like oh shit, we fucked with the wrong cunts this time....

Get a real mean looking mofo to deliver it so it he gets spotted ,the escape owner thinks fark these dudes I really don't need their attention

• Like 1

you can actually pay genuine crims to do jobs like that too. A guy at work's ex mrs paid a bunch of chaps who like the colour red and who have tough stamps on their faces to take up her grievences with him. They're not cheap though.

I actually meant just chuck it in their letterbox at 530am on the way to work.

They didn't break any laws. So it's important that you don't either.

• Like 1