2nd child update (Nosco's Mazda 616)

rotorhoe

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clarions are common as and as long as you are not shopping through the scene tax avenues you will be able to score one for sweet FA.

so true, the "scene" incurs ridiculous tax on them even though they usually are not specific to model. 

I got one off trademe simply labeled as 'old radio' for $20

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, I lied here's an update. I've spent the last two days tidying wiring and not much else really. The odd thing like painting trims and disassembling the dash again to clean it up. Shaun and Scott helped this weekend. Lots of beers consumed. Roco hung panels today and whinged mercilessly as poms do. Lots to do but the list is shrinking rapidly

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

shit son, you should have a rag over that carby, 

I've known of a few motors that suffered a critical failure from foriegn matter getting in there.

How come this has come along so fast, when your old mazda (Which needed heaps less) took so long? 

Tell me your secrets so I can get a car finished too.......

The air cleaner was off for install mr simpson!

Rx7 was off the road while i went studying full time so funds were limited. I had a few years use of it before then.

I dunno, i guess cos I pine hard and I've wanted one for years. I've spent every spare dollar on it for the last wee while and a buttload of hours.

Scotty pines so he has put in a huge amount of work too. He's done the mechanical shit I'm too retarded to do.

You gotta do these things while motivation is high!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...