Pinstriping

goblinboy26

What paint are you using ? One shot is pretty much the go to striping paint . Also practice on a small piece of flat glass . Ensure your brushes are always clean and well oiled when not in use . You will get it quick

Yea got a few cans of magoos in marsterton  i tried it with normal enamel but it just was crap and did not flow nice. 

This is cool. What's it painted on?

Agree with roger though. Vagina. Maybe a bit of modification to the pattern needed.

Keen to see an attempt at a multi coloured one.

an old ammo box i keep d shackles in. yea ill give a multi coloured one a go. 

• 2 weeks later...

That first one looks pretty sweet. I like the layout.

Pinstripings something I wish I could get into

Maybe I should go get some brushes

I got my brushes from smitts Group. cheap as chips. and one shot paint from magoos. not so cheap at around 40 bucks a can. you should give it a shot. im still rubbish but its quite a fun thing to do after work while you chill cranking the radio.

Yeah, first ones good, others have potential but the trailing edges are weird.

Symmetry is definitely key to good striping.

yea  the next one I do im going to make a dummy grid with pencil lines so you can plot out your start points. its difficult getting both sides to look similar.

Yeah for sure, it takes a steadier hand and sharper mind and eye than I possess, all your efforts thus far would be better than anything I could turn out. I should have bought some paint whilst I was in the states though it's probably a no-no for transport on an aeroplane. I wonder if I should get some from MoonEyes Japan, over with the container that will have a bunch of my 110 bits in.

Yeah for sure, it takes a steadier hand and sharper mind and eye than I possess, all your efforts thus far would be better than anything I could turn out. I should have bought some paint whilst I was in the states though it's probably a no-no for transport on an aeroplane. I wonder if I should get some from MoonEyes Japan, over with the container that will have a bunch of my 110 bits in.

go for it.