RATMAZ 1939 Ford Coupe

RATMAZ

Thats one very nice ford, that gear splitter is interesting.

I can see the motor is the pree 8ba block but has an 8ba cam and distributor / timing cover, 239" or bigger? I bet there are some goodies in there :)

Yer 239 with 8ba goodies,I think it may be a 99a mercury engine but i'm not 100% sure.

This engine set up was put together not long before Dad passed away so I don't know to much about what was done.

You might like this,Old man found this at an old Ford dealer down South it was a display engine never been started 

Cgd9BO.jpg

• Like 3

yer it will be a 29A or 99A if there are no numbers, I have one of those motors on the floor it came from a Bren-gun carrier, extra thick cylinder walls and high nickel block.

That motor on the stand is very nice, haven't seen a NOS motor, are you in Auckland? I found some pretty sweet parts guys up here.     

• Like 1

yer it will be a 29A or 99A if there are no numbers, I have one of those motors on the floor it came from a Bren-gun carrier, extra thick cylinder walls and high nickel block.

That motor on the stand is very nice, haven't seen a NOS motor, are you in Auckland? I found some pretty sweet parts guys up here.     

Cool,nar im in Qld Australia.But from grew up in Te Awamutu. That engine was sold to a guy who was said to have two other Nos flatheads on stands.

My old man knew a few people from Auckland he was the president of the North island early ford v8 club for a while.

I know a guy in Auckland who has a very very nice 40 Roadster.

t7wqV2.jpg

Same engine another angle 

• Like 1