RATMAZ 1939 Ford Coupe

RATMAZ

I remember seeing that 2nd motor on the green stand on Trademe a wile back, it wasn't a bad price,

Yer I think it went for less than what we where asking.Its also the same engine as the fist pic.

So when do you start chopping it.up?

Not this one its to special to me.But if I where to find a 39 barrel nose then it would be chop chop.

• 7 months later...

OK cool,will be sealing the studs correctly for sure.From what info iv gathered the guy who build the engine was a kronk who ripped my old man off.

The cam that he used was flat and had to be replaced,Valves are a mixed bag.The heads have been used more than once etc.

• 2 months later...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Flathead-2-Bolt-239-1939-1948-Pro-Billet-Aluminum-Distributor-w-Cap-8353-/171787931220

IT looks to be the same as this one.But i'm not really sure what i'm looking at to me honest.

I had a family friend pick the parts up for me as my dad had every thing ready to switch over to elec but then it all got sold when the shed got cleared out.

It was meant to be an 8ba type dizzy but they sent me this instead so I figured ill work around it. 

• 8 months later...