HKM400's 1969 Lotus 7 Series 3

HKM400

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny story with that, I found that watch on a beach about 18 years ago. (HA i'm 23 now). Anyway we handed it in and nobody claimed it so I got to keep it. Only rediscovered it in my drawers a year ago, slapped a new battery in it and off she went. It's an iron man watch so the hole is for a small compass. which was rooted, so there is a big hole in my watch. And that's  my story 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I did replace the sensor awhile back- and had trouble finding one that actually fitted so a good point and I will check- how does one know how to match the sensor to the gauge?

Engine doesn't seem to struggle as the temps increase either so maybe I am being lied to by my gauge.

Radiator is pretty new- I will do a proper flush on it I think- my electric fan is fitted to the back however, maybe that is causing issues? The fan is setup to pull air through the radiator which I guess is correct. Might have more luck if it is mounted in front and blows air through? Or maybe the fan is a bit shit...

• Like 1