64 Valiants 68 VW Beetle

64valiant

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't you be in Wellington :'( I need some nice upholstery work like you've done. I cry errytime.

il be at palmy swap meet if you want to catch up and talk over your upholstery needs?

dont mind driving to drop jobs say half way if that makes life easy for you?

and i have a few others wanting upholstery in welly so hey whats the harm il come down take the lady for a nice drive do some tourist crap and pick up some upholstery while there 

Fairly minimal needs, just a headliner (Which i have the template for) and cover some plastic sunvisors. I just fear not having someone in the know and getting charged moonbeams for simple job. Kinda like a few years ago I went to an engineer as an off-the-streeter and getting charged $100 for 3 pieces of rod... never again :)

• Like 1

cheers. chose black cause its easy to change the color scheme of the car and have it still match.

had planned on doing all the stitching in red but then realized it'd over power it all.

does make it hard to pick up on the detail when your looking at the upholstery but meh its all good.

• 3 weeks later...

hahahaha cheers Brent! i knew some one could help me out with this situation. 

or i could just swap it all to left hook. this way my left arm would get a tan during summer.

wait to here back from them about what we are going to do.

buzbug in chch does a 3 inch narrowed beam which is not empi and they say wont need to be modified to fit.

more a pain in the back side cause the didnt even tell me they only come left hook only