Jandalstomper`s 1971 Volvo 145 Estate

Jandalstomper

If you are to live in Takaka then this is certainly the perfect hippy wagon. Just needs a labrador, some gumboots, an old rug and a umbrella. Perfect middle class Volvo accessories.

Haha!! Already hunting and have found some retro accessories....a lab and an umbrella? Lmao

• 5 months later...

I'm doing some work on this car for Chanel. I ordered a water pump from Giant Water Pumps in Hamilton who insisted it was the correct one for this engine but it turns out they have sent us the wrong one and they don't stock the right one. Alex has since spoken to Gordon, a Volvo enthusiast who told us that there are no companies in NZ that he knows of selling parts for older Volvos. We can order one from Volvo Down Under in Australia but they are pricey and will take time to get here. Does anyone know of any Volvo parts places we could try in NZ or does anyone have a spare lying around? The car also needs a lower front ball joint which Parts Plus in Wellington has listed as in stock but we are now suspicious about it being the correct one. Any help muchly appreciated as we'd like to get the car back to Chanel by next week for the WOF re-test.

Hannah ordered the parts from FCP the other day and should be here next week. Luckily they use paypal as well so it was so quick and easy to pay. Ive ordered heaps from several US suppliers and they have always been quick and great to deal with.

Cheers for facebook link Jeezy. I'll forward it to Chanel if she hasn't already seen this post? Chanel? Chaaaaaaaneeeeeeelllll? Where are you?