Z18et1200coupes 1975 Toyota Crown.

z18et1200coupe

That is a time capsule - don't be in a hurry to mod it. Sometimes original stands out even more................it's taken a long time to bake to that state and if you treat it right it will just get better with time. There are a couple of these a Horopito motors in the central north island. Give them a call for parts.

• Like 1

ive probably got an alternator for it.

you would have to bring your old one so we can match it up.

something worth thinking about is the factory alternator output is about 30 amps which is astoundingly shit by today's standards. there are a couple of options for upgrade that are a very close fit. you'll need to upgrade the alternator to battery feed and re-wire the external reg but those are pretty easy jobs.  

anywho if you just want to mash a factory one on it ive probably got one.

somewhere. 

I've got a bunch of old Toyota alternators sitting around. I have a 25A alternator I believe would fit. But I'd highly suggest upgrading to something that can run more than just the headlights. And internal reg is so much more convenient as well.

Cheers team.

Yeah I was considering not putting any wheels on. But ya can take em off and put the factory springs back in, so I'm not too worried. I won't be cutting or butchering anything.

It's got a 4m in it dude.

I'l send you a PM Sheepers, would be wicked if we could work something out!

Where is the ext reg on this? I've looked around the engine bay and seen nothing that looks like any other old toyota regs? Unless it's been changed before..?