Huttarians! info please

I lived in Alicetown and found it pretty decent, very close to Lower Hutt central - comfortable 15-20 minutes walk roughly to there, or Petone if you are that way inclined, and Ava railway station is very easy to get to where there are regular trains to and from as well as it being on the main route for most Hutt buses, served me well for drunken weekend activities in the city.  

• 2 years later...

I will drive down there on my way to lock up tonight for you beaver, i have never actually been down that way.

Most of that area is pretty good, its not till your own the other side of the tracks and further down to Moera that it starts getting a tad dodgy.

that whole area is improving also tho.

What number Awamutu Grv?

We used to flat cnr Leighton Ave/Whites Line.....back then Awamutu Grv was a bit dodge, but all that area is slowly improving.  Ultra close to Woburn station as well for transport.  Moera is improving as well as people want to own the Railways Houses that were built here in the 30's when Hutt shops were opened.

I'd say its an area on the up.