Bluey717's Holdens MAYTE

Threeonthetree

Thanks for all your positive comments guys.

Cant figure out how to reply to a few posts at once so will have to do a few....

The VQ wasn't an HSV one, just had the HSV wheels (which I still have if anyone is interested). It was my daily driver when I lived in Auckland but I now commute 100kms a day so I have since sold it.

That was my old garage in town, it was an awesome setup but I now have a bit of land in Pokeno with three sheds to play in

Hi George.

How ya going? Hope all is well for ya.

No, that doesn't look familiar at all mate, there was never that much room when I had it

Geez son, you need to get yourself some more cars.....

Haha tell me something I don't know Craig :) Was always going to take me more than a few years to fill it up, and between racing the Mazda and keeping the Lotus on form, it doesn't leave a lot of time and money for extra vehicles. Will possibly be acquiring an extra car or two in the coming year to have on the back burner as a project. Plenty of time yet, I'm trying to pace myself :)

Good to hear that Pokeno's treating you well and it sounds like you've plenty of shed space there now to keep you happy!