Jake's 1983 Toyota Corolla ke70 discussion

jake.

There will be no modgies, bolt on flares or dumpy's going anywhere near this thing!! Have seen how some of the Japanese do these up and they can look super cool methinks. might post up some inspiration pics so you guys can get an idea of the style I like

• Like 1

There will be no modgies, bolt on flares or dumpy's going anywhere near this thing!! Have seen how some of the Japanese do these up and they can look super cool methinks. might post up some inspiration pics so you guys can get an idea of the style I like

The 'Japanese' style is pretty much the only thing people seem to do now, I dont think I've seen a dumpy or bolt ons for 15 years haha.

Have a search in the project section here, there are a few very cool KE70 projects kicking around already!

Also, google 'Motorfix'. I would say they are the most hardcore KE70 fans on the planet haha.

Also if you're planning on lowering it some more, which I wouldnt reccomend.

Have a read on the camber laws and tire laws. Makes it pretty well impossible to have a road legal example of what you're likely planning.

@seedy al, yeah that was another idea i had, would look quite cool with pinstripes!

@roman, i still see that sort of thing fairly regularly, but yes doesn't seem to be as popular as it used to be. Will most likely be focusing on keeping this thing looking super tidy and just chucking it on some sweet wheels. 

• 4 weeks later...

hey, incase you haven't seen it, this is what mine looks like with that spoiler. 

I also cut and rounded the ends of it down a bit so they aren't pointy. 

14023807637_8248af56d5_b.jpg

also from what i could find, those fender mirrors are the same as factory DX spec Ke70.

keep it up, looks realy clean.