Tech Spam thread - because 1/4" BSP gets 5 hand spans to the jiggawatt

Roman

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, chasinthemirage said:

Mwb with the fibreglass top I'm pretty sure. The rust is in the inside of the windscreen frame. Yeah the 13BT one I test drove was heaps faster but also a lot more spendy. This is it here 

https://www.trademe.co.nz/1865177963

They're so rad. Been looking at purchasing one too but man the prices have skyrocketed recently.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kdotlowe said:

They're so rad. Been looking at purchasing one too but man the prices have skyrocketed recently.

Yeah spendy wee rigs eh. I test drove a 13BT one which was heaps quicker but a bit rougher and also a lot more expensive. This one was incredibly slow, literally like driving a small truck instead of a car but felt like it had heaps of torque. I don't see it struggling to get me anywhere I want to go as far as access to hunting blocks, maybe just a bit of a pain speed wise.

I didn't check behind the steering box but I might go back for another look, chassis and underbody looked good, bash plates and things hadn't been smashed like the last one I looked at. Sills had some surface rust but no dents, miles tidier than the last one. Quite keen but just a touch worried about how slow it is.