Roman

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, SOHC said:

Ok I challenge you to find an online manual for a Hinomoto MB 1500 tractor 

The engines appear to be have been made by Toyosha. Without knowing exactly which model Toyosha engine is in the MB1500, the best i can do is this site, https://www.southern-global.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=8

Either 49-58NM or 59-68NM depending on model

HTH.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, kws said:

The engines appear to be have been made by Toyosha. Without knowing exactly which model Toyosha engine is in the MB1500, the best i can do is this site, https://www.southern-global.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=8

Either 49-58NM or 59-68NM depending on model

HTH.

The engine is a TE-150, 630cc single cylinder, it has Toyosha on a sticker but dosnt seem to be in that list?

On 27/09/2018 at 15:28, ajg193 said:

magscrews.thumb.jpg.bedf8e1e932806ebf80b14e10762df0d.jpg

Little magnesium screws I've been machining for implants. The socket is a 1.8 mm square

Oh man, self tappers? that seems so ruthless. Do you think they centre punch or predrill the bones first to stop the drill wandering all over the show?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, peteretep said:

Oh man, self tappers? that seems so ruthless. Do you think they centre punch or predrill the bones first to stop the drill wandering all over the show?

No centre punching or anything, just go hard with a little sharp drill spinning eleventy million rpm. Just like how a dentist does it. Pre drill hole to 2.3 - 2.35 mm and then just screw the bugger in. We haven't quite gotten to the live subject stage yet. The current alloy can only withstand about 0.2 Nm of torque before breaking, hoping to get some new alloys cast and extruded in the next week or so to trial.

• Like 1