Tech Spam thread - because 1/4" BSP gets 5 hand spans to the jiggawatt

Roman

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Barry science has me wondering what else has been used to try unseize an engine/achieve any other task, right now there could be one filled with Campbells soup, another with Vicks Formula 44, another with Banana Boat SPF50 sunscreen...

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Seedy Al said:

That..... seems interesting indeed.  Wonder what is so great about milk.

Given how horrifically corrosive milk is, it's hardly surprising. 

We see shit that farmers cobble together from galv pipe and various other materials to transfer milk for calves around this time of year, and something like a 20mm galv trough filler will dissolve over about 3 months of use with milk - And that's fresh-ish milk, let alone stuff that's been left to go right off.

Froths all over the show, best attempted at your mates place when there parents are out

Few years later we discovered cask wine works ok if only a 1/3 full, makes it less yuck

its not what we're drinking etc

Sure I've heard of milk being used before?

• Like 1

DSC05350.JPG

Wonder if I need to make something like this but not an actual damper but instead a solid adjuster to eliminate the the tensioner ability side of the tensioner completely. ... 

I still haven't actually got to the lock up yet because work has been gay with noisy holden v6s