sam's rx3 10a sedan and katayama r100

D0DGEE

was told it was a katayama car don't think was a race car as no cage and wasn't set up for the 12a it came with has got damage to front right chassis rail and been repaired in japan really poorly and the rear flare has been on the car but isn't no more so must of been in accident i don't know much about it just saw it was a r100 and always wanted one of them. the flares are smaller than the other pics of cars I've seen too and this got bumpers and that the front valance is custom made one and flares are steel ones the rear has the tyre well cut out and the rear valance had been cut too. they got off some old japanese guy they know in japan he worked at mazda and has heaps of cars there i tried to find out more but they haven't told me much more than that so it either was a spare shell or was built as a replica either way will be a different car to most and be cool once done. car got 18000kms on speedo so prob original kms I'm guessing as car not rusty and no rips on seats etc. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the rx3 just got coilovers in front and reset leafs and 30mm block. looks better with front lower but exhaust just sits on ground need to redo down pipe and exhaust at some stage. was ashame the old owner cut the front lips off the guards but oh well