Englishy1's Datsun C20 van

Beaver

I drove passed this on the weekend coming towards Tawa, definitely stands out. I was in our grey family car of modernness, which basically blends with the asphalt and becomes invisible.

Lol I was on my way to trash palace to try find an electrical cable for the ghetto blaster sounds it now has, only to remember when I got tgere they actually cut power cables off things lol. So instead came back with a sweet old sun umbrella and an even sweeter blue chilly bin to match van. Unfortunately umbrella isnt blue which is dumb. Tip shops and recycle centers are not a good place for me....

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I was on my way to trash palace to try find an electrical cable for the ghetto blaster sounds it now has, only to remember when I got tgere they actually cut power cables off things lol. So instead came back with a sweet old sun umbrella and an even sweeter blue chilly bin to match van. Unfortunately umbrella isnt blue which is dumb. Tip shops and recycle centers are not a good place for me....

I was there at the weekend. First time I've been. Pretty awesome. Tip Shop on Happy Valley sell electrical cables on their own.

Was it the rubbermaid chilly bin? almost bought that myself..bit decided I don't actually need it. Lucky you :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Friend has been trying to find a white walling company for yonks (A reasonably priced one) and here you show up just casually. Reckon you'd be able to sort him out? He's got a Crown with hundred spoke Daytons if that helps you with the convincing part :P 

Friend has been trying to find a white walling company for yonks (A reasonably priced one) and here you show up just casually. Reckon you'd be able to sort him out? He's got a Crown with hundred spoke Daytons if that helps you with the convincing part :P

Still learning and dont really have the time. Like this took me most of a saturday. I'm sure it can be done much quicker, but not till the skills are up.

Maybe some time next year.

• Like 1