Richy's 87 Porsche 944

Snoozin

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does that mean for engine conversion you only need two engine mounts and a UJ mount on the engine? That's pretty lush if so.

i somewhat think that the engine would need more than two mounts? else its gonna be see sawing all over the engine way/turning the drive shaft into a structural component 

Your impeccable taste remains, your Richness. Not much else can be said - for me, this thread is about watching and approving, rather than offering opinions. Good shit.

Cheers, I will guarantee it will not be low enough, not be fast enough, not have the right stance, and not be loud enough but it will at least be very very shiny at all times.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today, the container from Japan arrived. Inside were a couple of sets of wheels.

The first set are these 16's from a 964 Carrera 2. Commonly known as 16" 'Cup' alloys they're relatively sought after and pretty light for an OEM cast wheel. Pirelli P-Zero tyres a nice bonus, the 225's on the 8" wheels are in top nick but the 205's on the fronts a little dicey with some cracking.

16194385756_5d77f9a628_b.jpgIMG_7054 by SnoozinRichy, on Flickr

Unmarked condition. Absolutely immaculate. Also seen in slightly different form on 968's.

16194384376_a5ce8f3a41_b.jpgIMG_7060 by SnoozinRichy, on Flickr

• Like 1