flyingbricks 198? Holden WB Ute

Threeonthetree

Project thread: WB UTE

I'll take that V8 HQ radiator please if it's still there.

Should've asked you on the night hahaha. Also I have your VHT vinyl cans, two of them! Had a decent hunt today and found a second one. Both unused.

Your build thread pics don't seem to be showing up but does it still have the lovely signwriting on it?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WB utes look boss I reckon - HQ's look tough too but WB's just seem to have a bit of an air of late 80's, early 90's Aussie Street Machine yuck that is sort of disgustingly awesome

You need to put Convo Pros or colour coded Simmons on it and give it a lush paint job with some epic graphics!

• Like 1

The plan right now is to avoid my usual getting carried away and just get it legal... Which means cert.

Its so close I can taste it.

Paint wise I'll be sticking with the yellow OR going satin black. Provably a really bad yellow job tho. I'd like to get some paint colour matched and just spray over the shit bits as they are "fixed"...

She will be a 50m job.

Be cool to retain the pinstripe down the side and maybe later get some louvres punched in two rows down the middle of the bonnet.

If I ever finish my ls that will go into this.

• Like 1