Leadfoot Cruise Part II - Saturday, 1st November, Hahei

BDA780

Cruise meet up point  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Best BP gas staion to meet up prior to cruise through Kawakawa Bay (see Pg 2 for map)

• BP past Papakura (Autobahn cafe) (Only accessible going South on Mtrway)
    • BP Mill Rd (offramp to Pukekohe)
    • Kopu Industrial area (opposite the pub) - Note this is a cruise regroup point

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Austin trucked along pretty well I thought!

Awesome weekend, just spend the day driving from Pauanui, Coro township, back down the coast, then back home to Auckland via Kaiua/Clevedon.

Although I've been there a million times... Fuck! We live in such an amazing country and Coromandel is just gorgeous.

Nats is going to be friggen amazing.

Thanks to all involved for making this happen, best weekend in ages :)

• Like 6

as has been said already this was amazing.

many thanks to the wonderful group of people who made this happen.

we are very privileged to have seen the things we did, how cool was the log cabin??????

i apologise to anyone who got stuck behind the blue smoke machine. the best way to fix it is with a much bigger turbo and things to that effect, so I'm on it. new turbo ahoy! 

my regret with this event, as with lots of old school things, is that i didn't get to talk to enough people. i tend to walk about in a semi conscious state with my finger up my nose and my brain in neutral not really paying much attention to whats going on around me.

must  try harder. 

so in conclusion, good job everyone!!!

• Like 2

Really just echoing the sentiments of everyone else here, but what a simply awesome day. 

Cheers to all involved, especially BDA780 for organising it and making it possible, met some cool people and saw some amazing things.

I was too busy walking around in awe of everything to take many photos, so here's one: 

IMG_2820_zps5d2a8af3.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks to all for coming along we all enjoyed the appreciation you guys have for the property and all it's goodies.

Special thank you to everyone who had help etc for me, they weren't joking about rotary life.

My favourite part (apart from all of it) was when you lovely bunch hung around to see if my car would be ok before making tracks

10/10 would trade again

• Like 6

Bloody marvellous and I'm upset still I had to leave early! Cheers Karl and Amy for organising and cheers to Dad of Karl and Amy, and of course Rodney for the insightful yarns and hospitality.

This privilege is never taken with a grain of sale and always super appreciated!

And everyone who came rules too.

• Like 2

This event would have been pretty damn average without the masses who took time to come to the cruise and slave over their rides to make it.

I think the look on Rod's face when the cars all parked up was pretty neat.

Great to meet so many new and old members who came along.

• Like 9

Thanks to all who came/planned/enjoyed this day. Awesome

Wish the lada wasn't so slow so we didn't have to leave as early to get home, But any cruise is a good one, especially with the weather and destination.

One thing i found lacking was the lada didn't have a rich turbo diesel engine to smoke out that those cyclists when i finally got a chance to pass a bunch of them. ( that being said, most of them were single file and keeping left and it was just the windy roads and many cars that made passing them slow work... i say 'most' of them) 

• Like 1