OLDSCHOOL (Auckland) AT THE MOVIES!!!

EURON8

36 members have voted

1. 1. Would you come to an OS movie night and how many people would likely come with me

• Yes, single like a playa!
    • Yes, Double trouble
    • Yes, Triple decker hecker
    • Yes, 4 doors for more whores
    • Yes, 5+ (a day like fruit and vege)
    • Nah, I like to sleep early.

If we're opening it up to movies that aren't auto-centric then +1 for Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Its definitely a car movie he even discuses the finer points of driving..." brace for the g and a fast heal toe"

Also as for docos "TT closer to the edge" is quite a fetching watch... Its not old school by any stretch of the imagination... But Guy Martin is a ducking GC....... Im a bit of a fan boy!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fast company, im really happy for you, and ima let you finish, but CB hustlers was one of the greatest movies of all time

cb-hustlers-movie-poster-1978-1020413476

627e.jpg

cb_hustlers.jpg

or easy rider.

Easy rider is also one of the greatest movies of all time

or Days of thunder

• Like 2

Hi Guys

I actually run a facebook page dedicated to car Movies, I own loads of them, including loads most people haven't seen, Can I suggest some of those maybe, Like Fear Is the Key, or The Hi Riders?

Has everyone Seen The Wild Angels?

Needless to say I'm super keen for Vanishing point, how about Christine? that would be cool on the big screen.

Count me in totally for this, I'm super happy to help out in any way I can.

Actually how about Mad Max 1+2

I'd kill to watch both of these with a gang of motorheads, we could all dress up as either

a) MFP

B) Post Apocalyptic Bikers

Please, please please, can we do this?

plus Theres a supercool cinema called the Rialto in Newmarket, and it has a bar and waitress service for food and alcohol,

I think I might be able to pull off a midweek booking?

• Like 1

It is not so much that I am against Christine but if we have the option of going to see a days of thunder/2 lane black top/any movie that has cars going zoom zoom in large screen and large sound then I am so much more keen to watch that compared to a possessed car creeping around being all possessed and shit.

Also. I have seen Christine multiple times. Keen for a new flick. Hence whys vote went to that amateur funny car on the street movie.

• Like 1