Nelson Area meets. Sunday 1st August- drive to Pelorus bridge for lunch..

I have some pics from tonight. Shane got some really sweet photos so hopefully they'll go up too.

Anyways- tonight was awesome. I am so stoked that we had a great turnout tonight. Really sweet mix of cars and got to meet some cool new people- cheer to all who came along. Shame it was so bloody windy! BBQ was choice- cheers shane for bringing it along! Sausages are always good at a beach.

Paul- your sound system is epic and the laser is so time warp sweet.

Talk for next months meet might be to cruise to Rabbit Island and bbq again- at least there will be shelter from the wind. Will finalise in next few weeks. Those that turned up please put the word out to any other old car owners. Oh- and put some pics up of your cars/start a thread as some cool new cars for others to see.

Photos..

20141120_190011.jpg

20141120_185016.jpg

20141120_193519.jpg

20141120_193701.jpg

20141120_193624.jpg

20141120_203008.jpg

Dylan (ladaspeed) serenaded Hannah with his sneaky guitar skills in shanes car...

20141120_203129.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

So after getting blown away by crazy wind at Kaiteriteri a few of us thought Rabbit sland would be a sweet place for this months meet. Sorry for being so late in posting up- sort of had other tings on my mind.

Again those in Nelson can meet at WOW museum carpark like last month at 6pm. Cruise together from there to Rabbit island and meet up other from motueka etc in the picnic area that has the BBQs. Eat food and chillax.

Whoever turns up turns up :-) Nice way to finish the year off. I think we can discuss some ideas for next years meets and some weekend runs too. Quite a few keen on doing a run south down the west coast taking in the awesome coast road from westport to Greymouth. Could combine it with the chch crew and find a sweet place to meet on the saturday night for party times.

Anyway- looking forward to Thursday. If I appear glum it will be because the Viva failed a wof :-( If I appear happy...yay!

I will PM this lot to those that attended last month jst in case you miss this post due to xmas bullshit.

Alex