Nelson Area meets. Sunday 1st August- drive to Pelorus bridge for lunch..

heaps of time to buy one but no money hahah and i dont think ill be allowed to come in the work vehicles (datsun 240 and chevy c10) but ive got a shitty eg civic ill follow you guys in just to talk crap and go on a cruise because its not really happening in any other 'groups'

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

heaps of time to buy one but no money hahah and i dont think ill be allowed to come in the work vehicles (datsun 240 and chevy c10) but ive got a shitty eg civic ill follow you guys in just to talk crap and go on a cruise because its not really happening in any other 'groups'

Bring 240! :-)

Its next wednesday- the 17th. Meeting at Tahuna opposite the sprig and fern. Then we can cruise out to beford bar. We can see what the beddie bar is like and it can possible become the main meeting point. Otherwise keeping it at the sprig and fern could be good but it does get bloody busy there afterwork in summer due to its peachy beachy location.. (and the fact that Holly who runs the S&F is cute..but I can say that 'cause Hannah used to work with her)

Early times yet but we will soon have a solid location locked down. Like many have said before we just need to commit to a location and keep it there.

• 3 weeks later...

Lol I wish this wasnt on Wednesdays. The only day I cant come!

How about Tuesday or Thursday? Gonna do it at Speights next week. Just been in to check it out and they reckon on Tuesday being quietest so max carpark spaces. Good food too (pricey but I'm scottish)

• 3 weeks later...

OK so as discussed at last meeting we are planning a run to Kaiteriteri beach this month. Will be meeting at the WOW carpark at 6pm and probably plan to roll out at about 6.15. Will take some back roads to Kaiteriteri, probably inland Moutere road to mot. Line up at beach, chips from chip shop on beach, swim if nice etc. Should be good! :-)

Anyone you know with an oldschool car in Nelson then please do your best to drag them along.

The new meet site at WOW was Andres (NZVOHC)  idea. It is much better than the speights carpark as more people will see us plus garanteed empty enough to park up together. Often there are other old cars there due to classic car museum.  Might be good for winter too if cafe is still open or we just walk over to speights.

• Like 1