Nelson Area meets. Sunday 1st August- drive to Pelorus bridge for lunch..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It must have been a stunning day out Kaiteri today!

I unfortunately ended up being busy until later in the afternoon, but I went for a hoon out there regardless. I saw various cool oldschools coming the other way (most likely a few cruise members) and when I got to Kaiteri it was looking niiiiiice! Rivaling the views of peak summer I reckon. 

I hope someone pops up a couple of photos. I saw the famous Viva still there parked up, but I couldn't locate the owner.

• Like 1

Yeah it was an exceptional turnout today! Best yet. Four toranas, two vivas, one chevette, four starlets for starters :-) we even had a 12 Metre Volvo bus turn up with a lift up rear door and two stock cars inside! Hannah and I got to drive Sams mini.. first time hannah has driven one. Yeah dylan hannah and i took off on a mountain bike ride in the park so you must have turned up while we were riding.

I only took a couple of pictures but more cars turned up.. I think shane took some too. I'll sort out my photos.

• Like 1

Here...my few photos.

20150502_130820_1.jpg

20150502_135715.jpg

20150502_135825.jpg

Thanks so very very much to those that made it along. Was a great turnout for Nelson. Next planned Nelson mission is a weekend down the coast- probably staying around Punikaiki or Hokitika. Watch this space...

• Like 3