Nelson Area meets. Sunday 1st August- drive to Pelorus bridge for lunch..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted I couldn't make it. I had to take Kevin into Mot to vet because he got a nasty bite from a wild cat (Kev lost the fight..) so I took Viva nad got a wof on it. Got home and continued doing roofing and the sun came out and looked lush. Damn! I hope that x19 and rolla turn up next month. I reckon rabbit island again- have proper bbq? 

If I cant arrange dancing girls I'll have to wear a dress. I'll shave my 5o'clock shadow off..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As discussed with Alex, Next meet will be Thursday the 22nd @ Rabbit island. As per usual Mot crew will meet at the clock tower, Nelson crew at WOW car park. 6pm

I have a 69 cortina wagon and a 68 Impala wagon and possibly a 71 volvo wagon confirmed to attend. working on a few others. Let's make this a good one... Tell ya mates, tell their mums even tell their dogs

hey shane.. Awesome you posted this up. I totally forgot/have been useless at posting up what we discussed.

To complete the wagon ensemble hannah will bring her totally bodacious '96 sentry wagon.... Because she'll be coming from work.

Looking forward to this meet.. If the weather stays the way it is we'll need a bloody marquee to shade us all from the sun! I'm bringing togs if it's like this and have a quick swim.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's another one I took. Fantastic meet last night and thanks so very much to those who made it along. Great turnout for a small town.

There are so many cool classics used daily about Nelson region so if you see one, stop and have a chat with the owner. Gauge if they would be keen on coming along and get them in!

P1020951.jpg

We'll work out where the next meet should be soon. Ideas are welcome. It will be a similar date- one month from now.

Alex