sidewaysickness

Nelson Area. Next meet.. Mapua classic car show - Sunday 25th November 10am.

Oldschool nz flavoured bikes is where it's at. None of these big wheeled Aussie bikes need apply.

@Willdat? i havnt turned the cranks in ages.since start of winter Iv got a tubeless front tyre that i just can not seam to get to hold air. 

So thats on the shit list too

30 minutes ago, scooters said:

@Willdat? i havnt turned the cranks in ages.since start of winter Iv got a tubeless front tyre that i just can not seam to get to hold air. 

So thats on the shit list too

More fluid? New top of Silvan would really suit your bike, much more aggressive corners than what's below. Good fun.

Our next meet is at the Moutere Inn on Thursday the 27th July at 6pm.

It's whiskey and cigar night again so dust off your whiskey jackets and come along.

I'll definitely participate in the whiskey but not so much the cigars this time, I didn't really enjoy the after taste. 

See you all there!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, yoeddynz said:

i can bring a lighter. that'll fix the whole problem.

my 27.5" wheel bike fits so nice in the boot though

Edited by scooters

I get on here from time to time. I'm not usually allowed out on school nights though :(

On 15/07/2017 at 20:45, scooters said:

@Slacker_Sam. my VN needs a new hood lining. It's hanging down so far i'm getting a static charge threw my hair to my brain. Can you help? :-) 

I think you should just pull it all down and roll with that flakey orange/yellow foam stuff that falls down everywhere at the slightest touch.

12 minutes ago, Slacker_Sam. said:

I get on here from time to time. I'm not usually allowed out on school nights though :(

I think you should just pull it all down and roll with that flakey orange/yellow foam stuff that falls down everywhere at the slightest touch.

lucky for you that sweet new car of yours I picked up today has a saggy hoodlining and it's not even a vn!!!

10 minutes ago, - i5oogt - said:

lucky for you that sweet new car of yours I picked up today has a saggy hoodlining and it's not even a vn!!!

Stanley-TR45K-Light-Duty-Staple-Gun-300x260.jpg

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Slacker_Sam. said:

:-D I honestly can not think of a better answer.

Sweet - Han has pulled the pin on her 7:45 netball game so I can attend, I hardly even cried. See you tomorrow night!

• Like 2