sidewaysickness

Nelson Area Monthly Meets. Ideas?

Any events happening in the Nelson region over the long weekend? I'm thinking of heading up for a few days

Got work in neslon next Wednesday..

Fly in early, leave about 6. 

Got a couple of inspections to to at the Toyota dealership.

Keen to catch up with someone for lunch or whatever. Got a rental for the day too.

• Like 1

This is most excellent news! I'm always keen on a catch up with you Sam, you also picked a week that I'm working in Brightwater and not Blenheim so that's good. I usually knock off at 3pm so there is a couple of hours that I'll be available for a beverage or 2.

I shall pm you my number old chap.

As for the meets I must apologize for my slackness, new job has been taking a lot of my focus.

I'm really only available for weekend's now as I don't know where I'm working for each week. How about we organize a end of year type thing? Bbq at Rabbit island maybe? Any thoughts or ideas are welcome!

• Like 3

Lets try to get some numbers along then :-)  And then there is the big swap meet run by the vcc.

@sidewaysickness

@Slacker_Sam.

@ynot  (I need to chat to you about little rusty Italian cars....)

@Willdat?

@ThePog

@Paulluap

@anglia4

@AttySlungGatty

@Impish1

@JasonO

@2sik25

Plus anyone else you can add to this thread. Me forgot names.....

Also- the Lawn bowls we did a year or so back went down well so who is keen on a repeat. Could arrange something after the mad holiday rush is over.

• Like 2

We shall make it a date. Maybe there can be proper teams this time. That means potential practicing....

It was near the end of the season when we went last time eh? I reckon plan something for late feb- after the holiday madness has settled down a little.

Yea i think it was around then.  Looking forward to.  Has been too long since ive managed to make a meet. Be good to catch up with you all. 

Oh hi guys!! Wow I've been so busy that oldschool has unfortunately fallen by the wayside. I do apologize for this and appreciate you guys coming together to sort something out.

Definitely keen on the lawn bowls and swap meet!! Much excite