Nelson Area meets. Sunday 1st August- drive to Pelorus bridge for lunch..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Willdat? said:

You just need to get a key, and pay a $100 refundable deposit. Really straightforward, @JustHarryand @Mof drove over it in support of the Molesworth Melee. 

Oof yes. Definitely 4wd haha. Its quite manageable in 4L most if it is pretty cruisy but some of it requires carefull wheel placement

• Thanks 1

Well folks it looks like the weather is going to be lovely this weekend so its all go for a cruise to pelorus Bridge for lunch. 

Should we aim to meet somewhere in Nelson and cruise out from there?

Most obvious place is at the nelson classic car museum (formally wow) at 10.45am. Drive off at 11. 

Sound good? 

3 hours ago, yoeddynz said:

@Sanfiddy @1 down then up hopefully @Slacker_Sam. @skutaman look to be cruising along for some windy roads and fine pies.  Hopefully @maxted is gonna nick his dads car for it too! @Willdat? I presume with the fine weather you'll be over doing the Heaphy then?

Who else?

I'm now away the following weekend, so if I play my cards right I'll ride over with you guys and Maungatapu home... 

8 hours ago, Willdat? said:

I'm now away the following weekend, so if I play my cards right I'll ride over with you guys and Maungatapu home... 

Cool- Matt - @1 down then up is riding his enfield out so you'll have a riding partner. You can do biker gang signs and remark on us horrible car dwellers :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Disembarking the SS Stalag on Saturday night.  I will see how I go with finding something oldschool enough to drive if I am feeling alive enough. Would be nice to meet that @avengertiger weirdo since he is almost a neighbor. Time to put a name to a face of some of the other reprobates as well. I need to stop being such a hermit.

• Thanks 1