Nelson Area meets. Sunday 1st August- drive to Pelorus bridge for lunch..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a bad job and I dont ever mind going even if it messes with my social life once in a while... Maybe I call round one day when you are home for a cuppa or a rum or something, rid be good to say hi and talk about the new motor...

and ride Alex's mtb track?

That track is getting whittled steadily away on and looking good.

In other news- sorry fellas and fellaisas but we cant make the meet tomorrow :-(  Was looking forward to it but several jobs came in and tomorrow is busy times.

It was a quiet meet but still enjoyable as always.

Belgrove Tavern's outside area is really quite surprising and cool. The wedges were delicious and well priced but they do need to up their coffee game.

Thepog took me for a quick fang in his father's XKR which went well, felt great on the road and sounded amazing!

But I do wonder how many engineers/hours it took to get that note just right.

Not oldschool but tolerated because supercharger

I actually missed Alex's post that he wasn't coming and we waited around in case any other Motueka people arrived.

Then the e30 Alpina (one of 2 in the country), the lancer and the shitty e30 took off for a lovely cruise through the countryside.

This quickly turned into e30 vs e30 countryside hooning,which was just awesome. Although the Alpina was winning the whole time...

Pics!

DSCN1747_zpsa8frxes3.jpg

DSCN1748_zpsl0do5vuh.jpg

DSCN1768_zps8vr5egss.jpg

DSCN1812_zps1td4xe4a.jpg

DSCN1761_zpsr4tdc6gd.jpg

DSCN1815_zpsvt0cyjio.jpg

DSCN1816_zpsxmoewzza.jpg

Chur!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Any plans for a meet coming up? I can't make Hanmeat/hammeat/hamfest but would be good to meet a few of you somewhere sometime!

Does that mean you're a local now? What part of town are you staying? A simple pub meet is probably not a bad idea to get people out of the woodwork.