Nelson Area meets. Sunday 1st August- drive to Pelorus bridge for lunch..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a euro meet that day, but their cruise is ending at Aniseed valley so I may pop on down for a while. 

I'll be entering these kind of events once I raise up the e30s sump.

What's everyone's thoughts on the next meet? Maybe it's time for the Pohara bowls? I'm not sure if they have a "season" but I can call and find out.

• Like 1

would love to do this but ahhh but clutch is self releasing at this moment,  plus i dont have overalls and a helmet, maybe soon, have fixed the steering rack tight as a nuns cont now =D ill post pictures on build thread later =D 

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah im keen on bowls again.. I wonder if they have closed up for the year? Could try a different club but that one was lush plus its a great drive to get there. Hell.. racing over Takaka hill to go to lawn bowls. That's living right there!!!

What about cable bay or somewhere else for a meet? 

Oh also we found a good meet spot- Kaka point at Kaiterteri. Good parking, lush views and picnic tables. Heaps of space to throw a frisbee or go for a swim at breaker bay.

Or go further afield and do a run over to Collingwood for lunch?

And when? After Easter for nest meet?

• Like 1

Yea I think the location is spot on for bowls, such a great hill.

Does cable bay have a bbq to use? If so I'm keen for that and I think after the easter break for the meet.... gives me time to sort out my sump, once that's done a Motorkahna meet would be awesome! I just want to beat the bmw mad musk boys.

Ahhh yes Kaka point. Let's just say there never used to be any speed bumps up there, also great fishing off the rocks. 

I would prefer a closer meet until I sort a couple of things on the e30, in saying that I can always ride along with somone else.