Nelson Area meets. Sunday 1st August- drive to Pelorus bridge for lunch..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. The private collection has been confirmed for Sunday the 23rd of October.

This one will be a gold coin donation for entry, anyone that went last time will confirm that it's worth every cent.

I will need a rough idea of numbers also so if you're keen then let me know right here, right now.

I won't fb slam this one as it is some guys property so don't want any chumps attending.

I'll update with meeting times etc tonight

Chur!

• Like 1

I just edited your post as you had 23rd Sep.. I think it'll be pretty damn busy every where that labour weekend. Shep said some big motor bike club is doing its nationals then. Vintage club? They are doing a run over to Takaka that weekend. Should be good. I think they might be going to the same Museum? Hannah spotted something in the paper about it.

Ā 

I'm keen but cant as have prior tings going on (cycling with friends from far far away).

Ā 

Ideas on lunch? Maybe head on out to the mussel inn for lunch afterwards? (or before?).Ā  I've not been there yet but apparently is good.

Thank you kind sir.

Ahh I didn't think of labour weekend. Maybe we should change the date? It's not like we are set in stone or anything.

Mussel Inn sounds fine. I've never been either so why not?

Alot of people take advantage of the long weekend... I'm even tempted to do a M50 conversion haha

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi if any of the Nelson Old School wondered how fast their toys can travel in 400 m the Nelson Car Club are running a standing 400 m event on the 29th of October.

Check out their website for cost and supplementary regs.Ā 

I'll be there in my Fiat hope to see some of the OS there .

Spot u Tony

• Like 2

• 1 month later...