Nelson Area meets. Sunday 1st August- drive to Pelorus bridge for lunch..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2384903317/

My parents live in Stoke! Yeah this weekend is probably not a winner for me - unless everything I've done to the Beagle is perfect and needs no tweaking. We could always have a Beagle meat where you can come and poke fun at what I've been wasting time on for the last few weeks...?

• Like 1

Waiting is fine by me. I'm a bit all over the show at the moment anyway, driving to chch every Sunday afternoon and back every thursday/friday.

After 9th September I'll be in Nelson full time and will start annoying you all. Especially Dylan, I like his coffee.

• Like 1

Well to be fair it sounds like it would be Mr Anglia4 and I if we did a meet. It may be best to wait for after hanmer and I'll organize a proper meet. I'm not sure what's happened to Alex/Hannah though

Too cool for oldschool Alex??

Hey- keep cool on Oldschool !...

1463700399734.jpg

(you young'uns probably wont know the relevance of that photo though...)

Actually I am too cool for oldschool right now... busy as on jobs and have some contract refridgeration work to do so yeah...too cool.

Keen on a Kohatu meet but I cant commit to anything right now as tings are busy :-)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Our next meet will be Sunday the 18th September.

Cruise to Kohatu flat rock cafe. I'll aim to get there around 12 pm

Nelson people will meet at wow car park from 11am, start the cruise around 11.20

I guess motueka people will travel up the mot valley so meet at the clock tower around 11am and cruise off whenever suits you guys.

I'll add this one to fb also

Cheers and I hope to see you all there.

This means you Alex and Hannah, we miss you xo

• Like 3

Awwwwwww.

You dont miss me really. But its a nice thing to say so I shall do my best to come along.  Just spent two days in the Viva going to Blenheim and back and it was nice (as is anything after driving around in a old 4wd Hiace)  so would like to do more.

• Like 1