Nelson Area meets. Sunday 1st August- drive to Pelorus bridge for lunch..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah was choice as. Good selection of cars today. Fantastic weather..again. but hey.. that's nelson :-) shame that kaiteriteri was so busy but marahau made for a mighty fine alternative location eh. I laughed at how many ended up walking off across the road for burgers at the fat tui :-) they are damn fine burgers.

This made my day...

20160424_133320.jpg

Cheers for the awsome day boys. Was good to get out and about. Big thanks to ben for letting me tag along in his chev. Thanks to alex too for showing us round his collevtion. Throughly enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next meet.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Will be doing a thread on me old girl. Nope its not that one. Mine is a EJ. very similar to the EH but diffferent grille, tail lights etc. When i finally figure this website out i will upload some photos so you can all bathe in its rusty glory.

Will be doing a thread on me old girl. Nope its not that one. Mine is a EJ. very similar to the EH but diffferent grille, tail lights etc. When i finally figure this website out i will upload some photos so you can all bathe in its rusty glory.

Sweet - so photos don't get uploaded here you pop them on something like http://iforce.co.nz/ and then paste the links to the photos you upload here.