Guard roller wanted chch. Will give handjobs

spanners

With my mouth.

Um actually want to borrow a guard roller / paint wrecker to roll out my shitty guards. 

Can come to some arrangement where I kill your ex wife for you, or buy you a box.

Any help would be mucho appreciado, rubbing is gettin me down.

Spanners

027 305 4261

• Like 1

Talk to Gal (z181200) or Fresh, I would bet either of them will have something. 

By the way Spanners you cunt. Seeing as you have officially fallen off the wagon then you should come to Hanmer meet at the end of the month.

//oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/42122-oldschool-mainland-pie-meat-2014-hanmer-springs-29th-31st-august/

Don't make me come down there and drag you up by the cock.

Im in oz at the time KK. Plus Liberos are unacceptable at OS meats. Spesh smokey ones w blown turbo seals and 18s and appliance paint!

Hi unhuman, keen as. I will get hold of you when I'm back from straya if thats cool. Its 3 weeks away so hopefully you havent lost it by then.

Much appreciated :)

Spanners

• Like 1

Anyone with a libero is surely special! 

You dont have a die grinder too do you? I have a TD05H to go on but my manifold has the TD04 hole which is about the width of my penis. Small. 

Hopefully new turbo stops my blue smoke issues...