Yoeddynz and Hannah's HB Viva Wagon Discussion

Willdat?

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DAT RUST!

You're keen taking on that shell, spoke to Shane at length about it.  Really needs a great tradesman with lots of spare time and access to the right gear - wait, you fit that bill... 

Cool project though, need more HB Wagons.  They are the best shape.

And Turbos too.  That would have been enough to seal the deal I'm sure.

Not convinced on the turbo's Alex lol, still very sweet cars, did you ever used to see the LHD blue one that used to be at the Mobil by my old work at Firestone?

Lots of time , skill and patience needed for this!

1159 cc's of doom right there!

I know the guy who bought the Taupo one and it's actually really good, just some bad photos.

Needs a new firewall and steering hooked up but other than that it's sweet with some minor rust patches, panel and paint.

Could almost count on one hand how many are still around NZ so worth fixing up if you're that way inclined.

TURBOS! Mighty fine wheels. Love Em!

Yes please to anyone who can fond any bits. A dash in better nick would be a good start.

Not sure on engine for this. Needs to be a cheap to run item as planning for this to be a sweet little daily allowing me to go a bit harder on the sedan.

Yeah Geoff it's pretty damn rusty but mainly all top side so should be less time underneath.

Hopefully..

Pretty bloody excited really. Would start working on it tomorrow but land clearing and building shed first. Sooner we get that up the sooner I can start on this under our own roof.

Geoff- you should have bought that Taupo one! Imagine two hb wags at Os nats :-)

• Like 1

Aren't the A series nissan engines almost a bolt in dealio for these?

I'm in love with the SR20de's at the moment. Go  well, and use bugger all gas. and cheap to buy too. Give you your modern efi etc, with good fuel economy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...