Chris.QCRs 1980 Harley Davidson Sportster XLH1000

Chris.QCR

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for all the love guys . At moment plan is maybe lower the rear with shorter shocks and hunt out some 8 or 10 over forks for the front . Then some skinny bars and skinny tank with some some new paint . Then seat and sissy with some crazy pipes . Have plans to buy a new frame that's guardrail and had some rake thrown in then just convert everything over

That's meant to say hardtail.

First thing tho is ride up to Arthur's pass with about a dozen old triumphs enfeilds norton sand Harley's and sleep in a shelter with a decent fire and smash some beers . Gonna be a good way to get used to the bike . About 20 k of gravel road to get to te shelter

• Like 2

I look fward to seeing some photos, you will find it to be a tough reliable bike,  The generator is fine and will give no trouble, its the regulators witch are annoying.

The only trouble I have had is parts vibrating off, my rear exhaust pipe has come off twice and the headlight gets shaken to bits,    

This is my 1973 XLCH

chopper002.jpg

• Like 3