Kirk's Porsche

kyteler

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

331kv11.jpg

Is it slammed a bit? I thought Seppo ones were yuck high spec so the bumpers hit SUV bumpers at the right height, but this one seems to be at a nice height. Did the guy you bought it off know you were the one outbidding him on the other one? I forgot to clarify these details irl. Also, is it a bitch not having a right hand side wing mirror?

Hmm now I've had about 20 Marina's even the superballistic 1.8 TC and I can't really say they were known for their handling ability ;)

Understeer V Oversteer

Thinking about it tho you did have to be a hell of a driver to keep them on the road :)

My 1.3 Van was an awesome thing of beauty and that handled great! (no weight over the front end)

Does anyone want any Marina bits? I've got a shed full.

• Like 2

Hmm now I've had about 20 Marina's even the superballistic 1.8 TC and I can't really say they were known for their handling ability ;)

Understeer V Oversteer

Thinking about it tho you did have to be a hell of a driver to keep them on the road :)

My 1.3 Van was an awesome thing of beauty and that handled great! (no weight over the front end)

Does anyone want any Marina bits? I've got a shed full.

me

• Like 1

me

I really do have a shed full of Marina bits, PM me if you need something, I've even got a complete rolling Mk2.

The Ital is soooooo much more than your standard Marina, better gearing, redesigned suspension, Proper shock absorbers for the front, anti roll bars, Feels as different to as mk 1 Marina, as the model T Ford does to an X wing fighter. :)