Vince/PStar's Galant Colt Discussing

P_Star

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

stud pattern? ;)

As much as it goes against my nature I have a set of hotwires on my watchlist... they're almost turbos yeah? dude wants too much money :P

also watching a set of standard GTO colt steels which are rather nice... but also no idea how much the dude wants... lowball didn't work haha 

So Finally i got myself registered on here!

I'm Ben from Zebra, I must have given that car at least 5 stays of execution, I just kept looking at it thinking "man its so rust free" Then as soon as I checked and the rego was on hold, I really got into trying to sell it, Good on ya for saving it, I'll help out where I can.

So who needs EX Lancer bits? We've just got a really good one in with a d notice, so you cant buy it whole, but man there's some mint parts!

• Like 1

I'm Ben from Zebra, I must have given that car at least 5 stays of execution, I just kept looking at it thinking "man its so rust free" Then as soon as I checked and the rego was on hold, I really got into trying to sell it, Good on ya for saving it, I'll help out where I can.

So who needs EX Lancer bits? We've just got a really good one in with a d notice, so you cant buy it whole, but man there's some mint parts!

pull the master cylinder off for me. i would have grabbed it last week when you showed me the car if i had knowen mine was stuffed(sorry for the spam)

• Like 1

pull the master cylinder off for me. i would have grabbed it last week when you showed me the car if i had knowen mine was stuffed(sorry for the spam)

Complete with Booster amigo?

If its still there, will pull it tomorrow.

And before this starts, No I'm not running round pulling parts for Ya'all :-)

About bloody time haha!

Yup, I am slowly dragging all the bits together to get it rolling again, will hopefully make a good go of clearing it all out and get a list of crap I need in the next week or so and get some progress happening.

No worries about the spam old biggest of feet :)

Actually Ben, I must come and have a better look around that EX, might pop in on the weekend. Don't suppose you have any interesting wheels in a 4x114.3 for that lovely Galant? Don't worry I will come poke the pile with a stick asap :)

About bloody time haha!

Yup, I am slowly dragging all the bits together to get it rolling again, will hopefully make a good go of clearing it all out and get a list of crap I need in the next week or so and get some progress happening.

Actually Ben, I must come and have a better look around that EX, might pop in on the weekend. Don't suppose you have any interesting wheels in a 4x114.3 for that lovely Galant? Don't worry I will come poke the pile with a stick asap :)

Good man Its always good to get the hard yards done on a project while its still fresh :)

Now as for wheels, i don't think there's anything with enough offset in a 4 stud here at the moment, FWD rims just look wayyy to skinny.

I'll check to see if I've still got a set of deep dish Revolutions in the shed, they were off a Mitsi but I cant remember if it was four or five stud? Might be too big a set of rollers for the old lady anyway, sick dish tho!

• Like 1

About bloody time haha!

I'l bring the diff and struts down in the wagon next week for you

• Like 1

I got some 13" modgies you can pretty much have

That would be great, even as a temporary measure to get it all rolling and off the blocks, I could even just give them back when I find something else if you wanted haha