88fc3s. 1988 fc3s rx7

88fc3s

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I got that book at home. It states that if you remove the airbag components you need to go to the front towers in "y" formation. I rang Terry from msnz in Wellington he said the rule has not changed and it's fine to fix to the front towers the only rule is requiring it for cars that will be removing airbag and remaining street legal.

Only reason I rang is I'm helping a friend put a cage in his s15 and he's going through to the front towers

Hey ajg193 nah it doesn't. I always planned to put a brace back to the block but haven't got around to it at this stage. I'm not really worried about the bolts more the fact the turbo manifold might Crack but being such a thick wall I guess I thought I'd leave it until something happens.

hey flyingbrick yeah they are fake.  I knew before I purchased I'm going to replace them one day but for now they do there job. I payed next to nothing for them so gave them a run

cheers rot808 you'll see heaps more soon I stopped on rotor havik because of the spam that hit the forum awhile back

Hey guys I've run into difficulty with photo bucket hosting my images for my build thread. Apprently if they get viewed to much is uses bandwidth and now they want me to pay or my photos will become un viewable. Who do you guys use for hosting images etc?