64Valiants 65 Ap5 Safari

64valiant

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

choice wag ! love the sedan towing wag pics!

looking wiked ! i have a master cylender from my vc if ya want it and way less corrosion than the one in ya photos ? free to a good home 

oh yea this would be pretty wicked if possible but to be honest i did just grab the closest on in my back shed i could see. could dig deeper maybe find a better one

also have a remote brake booster i dont use can be package deal , not sure if suitable for drums ?

and for this i have one that i was going to put on my sedan so i would end up boosting my disk brakes but im waiting to see if i can use it on my wagon but maybe we can talk more about this over beers 

• Like 2

oh yea this would be pretty wicked if possible but to be honest i did just grab the closest on in my back shed i could see. could dig deeper maybe find a better one

yea was working fine when i did disc conversion , ill try remember to put it in the way but also it may pay to reming me just prior to event of the year! (wag nats if you didnt get it...)

you must have one of those back sheds where piles of stuff comes out at you when you open the door! 

New anchors looking smick!

My 2c though,

I would strongly advise replacing the axle seals while you're in there. If they're not leaking yet, they will eventually. It would suck dick to foul up your meke new shoes with diseased old gear oil.

your before pics remind me exactly how some of my vals of the past looked inside the drums.

• 4 months later...

PS. I can't believe you blamed me for the misfiring, you prick.

Hahaha this is something i would do to you and after me moving your car and fucking with you. I wouldn't expect any less from you haha.

I payed 50 for my window but they were after 100 each side for the rear windows which I didn't see worth that much.

But if your after a part you usually pay what your after for it. I will be back to buy more stuff of them as no one else really has the parts.

• Like 1

Bahahahha. I still am trying to come up with ways to get you back for that..hahaha

ahhhhhh shit!!!! on both levels, you didnt fuck with the wagon so it is broken in some way and you still haven't dished out your pay back yet.....

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
23 minutes ago, grunta said:

drop spindles and hot 225, throwing a couple G at a 225 for go fast bits and bit of machining will go a long way and 318 + rebuild + go fast bits= way heaps

https://www.summitracing.com/int/parts/cca-k64-241-4/overview/make/plymouth

funny i have a hot slant 6 just laying around somewhere.... now where did i put that thing with triple carbs on it.......

drop spindles would be rad but then i have to go to disk and bigger stud pattern and then il loose my rad standard wheels.....

get a wof on it and go from there

• Like 1