Autumn nostalgic car meet 13th April 2014 Auckland

AE25

oh woops.  i was thinking of one of these but those lights were some facelift carina thing eh?

toyota-corona-taxi-1982-1983.jpg

ha yeah overkill on the 1200 ute vents.  not everyday you see a 4agze with that much custom stuff on it tho.  i liked

oh woops.  i was thinking of one of these but those lights were some facelift carina thing eh?

toyota-corona-taxi-1982-1983.jpg

ha yeah overkill on the 1200 ute vents.  not everyday you see a 4agze with that much custom stuff on it tho.  i liked

All those vents are exactly how the 09 Racing kit comes... it's such a cool kit IMO.

Not many if any of mine either, got there a bit late due to locking my keys in the boot  :thumbright:

Laughed audibly at this. Well done for still turning up. There'd have been a tantrum, several arguments, many things thrown, and declarations of "I don't want to go anymore", if that happened at our place.

Laughed audibly at this. Well done for still turning up. There'd have been a tantrum, several arguments, many things thrown, and declarations of "I don't want to go anymore", if that happened at our place.

Then once you'd calmed down Chris and found the keys, you'd be on your way.

• Like 1