Alex and Hannahs bushblock shinanigans. Look at my deck..

yoeddynz

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunday morning I boxed in the storage box and a mate Dave (avenger tiger) turned up and helped me move all the telephone poles out of the way. This now meant we could properly clear the area then start chopping down the Willows and Hawthorn trees. Hannah got a big fire going and we drank beer in the sun while burning branches from trees that I got to lop down with mr Stihl. This was all good fun. The area is looking better and better. Such a transformation from the overgrown scrubby area it was when we bought it.

Fucking heavy telephone poles I was picking gorse thorns outta my hands all week fuck there are still some in there.they will be going to there ancestral home tomorrow morning.

Looks much much better, now open that cobwebby wallet of yours and get about 50tonne of filling and get it down it isn't going to get any drier out there.

When are all the old cars arriving?

• Like 1

Yeah he does get mucky. But has ocd about cleaning, even for a cat. Perfect timing too..starts cleaning at about 2 or 3am on our bed waking us up. Worst thing is constant oil patches on his back from van etc. No hang on.. its the bloody moulting through out summer, white fur on everything. Not ever going to doubted as a cat owner when in town as always covered on fur. My fav os nats hoody, black.. covered.

Yeah thats the same photo as in the tiny houses cabin thread? So cool. I would like to build a ufo and hide it in the bush somewhere. But it wil be after we build a cabin on ridge followed by a hobbit hole halfway up the ridge. Not that I am a big Tolkien fan. I just love the idea of a semi underground cosy getaway.

Yeah thats the same photo as in the tiny houses cabin thread? So cool. I would like to build a ufo and hide it in the bush somewhere. But it wil be after we build a cabin on ridge followed by a hobbit hole halfway up the ridge. Not that I am a big Tolkien fan. I just love the idea of a semi underground cosy getaway.

yeah link above photo is to buy it located in nelson lol or could always go back to the plane crash idea lol keep up the good work :)