Alex and Hannahs bushblock shinanigans. Look at my deck..

yoeddynz

100% manual. We wanted it gone fully before using poison later on. Mainly because it was so nice to see it cleared and gone as we went rather than looking at old brown gorse everywhere. Plus fresh gorse is much nicer to move about than old dry stuff.

After a few months when it started to come back (which will be forever....) I did the first round of Tordon. That stuff is fantastic. Really deals to the blackberry too but leaves the grass fine. If the previous owner had not been anti poison he'd not have spent 20 years constantly chopping down gorse.

• Like 1

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

100% manual, sit down and have a beer!

We had a massive problem with gorse where we cleared a scrappy pine block. Now we have a granule dispenser in the farm truck to deal with any that pop up, battle near to won in 3 years although there were a few knapsacks carried around in the first year!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Gonna take more update photos when all the foxgloves have popped up. I'll even do the lawns. Its coming along very nicely indeed- the change from when we bought the land is pretty awesome :-)

Will be building another cabin on wheels very soon too..

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...