Alex and Hannahs bushblock shinanigans. Look at my deck..

yoeddynz

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers fellas! Yeah I'm bloody glad I took heaps of photos of what at the time was just.. Gorse..

Yeah Will- there are a few housetrucks out for rent locally and the websites show them often booked out at silly prices. We do have plans to rent out what ever we build up on the ridge because it is just so sweet up there. So what ever we build is going to have to be something pretty special.

We have only just spotted another area at the south end up on another ridge that gets great light and has a awesome view plus looks down on a gully of massive tree ferns. Never thought to look up there. Will be a mission to build there but could always try to build a real deal pioneer chainsaw milled hut up there. Got to make a track first. Good thing is there would be a completely separate parking area in the gully so it could be rented and have complete separation from us.

Oh man..so many ideas and things to build. :-)

• Like 2

This is epic.

Truly Epic!

I think I will have to take the family to stay with Beka's friends in Nelson, then I can spend quality time chilling with you guys next summer!

I will bring my MTB

Yes- do so. I'll tell Will and he can come out with his bike and we ride together.

Amazing progress in just two years. 'Twas your post of this on LSB shortly after you bought it that led me into OS.  Would love to come for a look some time.

Ha- wow. Ive not been on LSB in ages. I should really put up a thread on there but not sure if they have a section for this sort of thread? Yeah come have a look for sure.

• Like 1