Alex and Hannahs bushblock shinanigans. Look at my deck..

yoeddynz

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys. Urban vinyl wrap to match my dx Rolla or ceffie...

Damn I forgot to get a photo in the morning sun of the new cleared area. It looks lovely. Just one butt ugly pine tree to come down there but will wait till slopey ground dryer and safer to be playing Arnie with my chainsaw.

• Like 2

Because I'm a cyclist I have built the unit large enough to take this fantastic machine I've ordered. Its great because not only can I exercise but I get a clean botty at the same time..

unnamed.png

Hannah said she won't use it because it might damage her landing gear. But this is fine by me because I wouldn't want someone else's poo on my brush.

That would be dirty.

• Like 2

Will you be addind wooden retainingwalls on each side??

The microclimes there should make for some very nice walking trails

It does seem to be a little microclimate. I think its more due to the valleys around here and we are out of the colder winds that other nearby areas get. Very sheltered which is great in winter but in summer sometimes I long for a nice cooling breeze. Plus in winter the frosts are hard and our amazing succulent garden is not so amazing now :-( Our neighbour across the road has just had her succulents suffer too from a very chilly frosty winter this year. 

As soon as the sun is up though is bloody hot, for winter that is. Like 16-19 degrees in the shade. But when that sun goes...brrrrr!

Yes to walking trails. Biggest thing is to make them drain properly to deal with heavy rain as the ground here aint rock! Great for carving trails but also great for being washed away.

I've only just visited, and I already want to return. Fuck it, I want to buy a section and move there! You guys have done, and are doing it RIGHT.

Zac- it was bloody awesome to have you visit- especially as it was a diversion for you of at least a good 300km I think to come see me. Shame Hannah was not about. You are more then welcome to come stay anytime- the cabin is yours. Bring pizza and beer and we will put the FD on the hoist then fit essential RE go faster items like Modgies, Eagars, monsta tach and a Weber carb.

• Like 1