Alex and Hannahs bushblock shinanigans. Look at my deck..

yoeddynz

Cheers guys for offers of help- fuck I bloody well hope this up by xmas. We will know more by the weekend as to how we are going. So far we have this up- started late because plans and instructions are a bit shit so couldnt make out some critical bits. But got into it and was fun once we had two portals up and secure. Before that it was a bit oooohhhheeerrrr woooowaaayyyy wobble wobble ahhhh errr oo. Scissor lift machine is great but gotta be sensible with it!

20141211_153510.jpg

20141211_195510.jpg

Man I cant wait till we get this up and clad :-)

• Like 8

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do those A frames have any chords on them? The shed we got at work didn't originally have them but when we were assembling it the gussets at the top wouldn't hold so ended up having to make some. Would probably be okay once the whole shed is together but we had two frames come down before we put lower chords in there.

Do those A frames have any chords on them? The shed we got at work didn't originally have them but when we were assembling it the gussets at the top wouldn't hold so ended up having to make some. Would probably be okay once the whole shed is together but we had two frames come down before we put lower chords in there.

Yeah there are knee braces and apex braces yet to go in. They would have been fitted from the beginning.......

Had they been in the fucking delivery!

Got heaps more done today.. luckily main frame is all up now just before wind picked up! Will take some pics. It looks so huge......

So many old cars..... :-)

• Like 2

here...

Fullscreen_capture_14122014_93845_p_m.jp

So the roller doors will be on the left looking from the truck and to the right inside there will be a full length mezzanine floor (with firemans pole!) Not a dwelling. No sir mr councillor..  Actually it wont be. Just a bathroom, living space, laundry, smoko room, sick bay with bed in case you get really ill working and need to rest...for the night..

did i mention the fireman pole?  yeah i cant wait to deck this out!

• Like 7

Yeah I love it. Been looking at hoists and very keen to get one asap! Been looking at these ones which are copies of the Heshbon ones I know from old work,  from what I can see...

http://www.trademe.co.nz/business-farming-industry/industrial/hoists-jacks/auction-823764697.htm

Missed out, should have bid on it.. on a tidy secondhand Heshbon one in chch that sold for 3k. Nice hoists.

Yeah thats just like we have at work. Great lifts. Never had problems with them. Thats a good price micheal- especially as frieght wouldnt be too spendy. I was quoted yesterday about $300 to get a lift from dorkland down to nelson which is pretty fair for its size.