Alex and Hannahs bushblock shinanigans. Look at my deck..

yoeddynz

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that was worth the wait! and just as I hoped, a little bit of awesome housetruck style design and organization. I hate mess also, every thing has a place, every place has a thing etc.

And congratulations on winning the work/life/lifestyle combo, full time self employed oldschooler, Yes.

I to would like to one day take a dump in such a setting.

Poo spot number three now reserved. Be quick - soon we shall embark on building hopefully the ultimate composting toilet and shower block. We have to do this because longdrops fill up eventually and I dont want to have to empty the hole of Daves pie ridden poo. Plus the longdrop currently keeps us on the right side of the law with them pesky meddling kids at the council however we want to have a setup that will suit more people. Need to allow for future OS meets !  So composting will be the way to go.

Adding some photos for thread. I forgot a photo of the most awful bit of tat...

20150228_091910.jpg

And also we caught these little critters who were hiding under the wood pile. Four little baby mice. So cute. I kept them for one day and even though they are pests I couldnt kill them. I ended up releasing them over the other side of the creek. I did tell them not to come back, to behave and not cause any mischief. Hopefully they understood.

20150223_174226.jpg

20150222_161820.jpg

• Like 2

I do not approve of this collective pooping.

Your mice are cute though.

Good call on leaving them for the food chain to take care of.

Isn't so cool to kill things just because you don't like them. Even struggle with killing spiders, the worlds scariest occupant.

Flies are the exception to this.

All flies must die.

Also, you are the king of getting shit done. So impressive.

• Like 2

Hi Alex

Regarding the several springs nearby. I was recently ambling about some inca ruins, and wandering away from the clearly defined path came across some rather nice plumbing.  An aquaduct had been carved into the bedrock of a small hill, leading its way down to a small series of baths.  I think this would look particularly attractive if at some point it branched out and flowed over some koru patterns.  Will send a hammer and chisel, be sure to squint real hard for saftey.

I approve of the bbq cover matching the shed, and hipster bicycle workshop coffee bar.  I hope to see a copper boiler with lots of shiny tubing attached sitting atop.

Cant help but notice that you also need a second shed however, and perhaps a third for future proofing.  A hardwood treehouse would be nice, it will go well with the zipline and canopy walk.  Good to see plenty of sit and relax/contemplate areas, but do they ever get used with this amount of work going on.

Get a haircut and get a real job

Your pal

Tortron

• Like 8